There are so many opinions. The challenge is sifting through the mindless prattle to find opinions that carry weight and offer value. Hopefully I always leave you with something to think about. Something that gets your mind going and your heart feeling.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Pure Namaste' Experience

Greet me warmly with a salute of the heart from a friend of the soul.
Dine with me. Let us share a portion of the fruits and bounties that Mother Earth offers freely for our growth and well-being. This is intermingled with light, engaging conversation.
Undress completely with me in each other’s presence with a sense of curiosity and innocence.
Gaze upon my nakedness as I gaze upon your own with a wonder and reverence of an artist who has just revealed a masterpiece of the ages.
Touch me tenderly. Caress me slowly. Worship the warmth of the flesh of my body as if offering obeisance to a goddess of innocence and virtue.
Whisper in my ear. Fill my yearning well with the tenderly quivering flesh of a familiar and vulnerable lover.
Weep with me for the ethereal sweetness of our unrestrained intimacies and beautifully melodic overtures as we make love completely to one another.
Sleep with me. Come lay with me in the peaceful quiet of my bed chamber. Spoon with me closely and hear the synchronous rhythms of our breathing as we gently slip into mutual slumber, anticipating the brilliant colors of the morning sun rising upon the gift of a new day, a new moment to share with one another.
Touch me softly with the gentleness of your waking eyes. Caress my being with the sweet awareness of your presence. Titillate my fantasies with sincere engaging conversation. Carry me away with meditations of the soul.
Enwrap me warmly in the vulnerable arms of your love.
Offer prayerful thanks with me to the Universe for the purity of friendship and love freely given and graciously received.
We are content in our moment of Joy.

No comments: