There are so many opinions. The challenge is sifting through the mindless prattle to find opinions that carry weight and offer value. Hopefully I always leave you with something to think about. Something that gets your mind going and your heart feeling.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Future Considerations

Saw Red Tail today. He is disappointed in what I have allowed myself to become in my own present moment. He reminded me of the honor of my Fathers and to stand boldly in their stead in defense of truth.


He promised that in time Raven would come home. I must let her go… for in the letting go, she will fly upon the winds of Choice and Freedom, and shall find her way back into the blood and life of our destinies. She will come home to my warm heart and open arms to reclaim the talons she left planted deep in my soul to remember her by.

For now, I must stand tall and defend the integrity of my ancestors. Snake and Toad and Wolf and Red Tail will support and guide me along the difficult trail of life. I am the Chief, the Shaman of my family. I am not alone.

I am at one with the God of our Fathers.

No comments: