There are so many opinions. The challenge is sifting through the mindless prattle to find opinions that carry weight and offer value. Hopefully I always leave you with something to think about. Something that gets your mind going and your heart feeling.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Astral Projection


To the best of my knowledge, Astral Projection is the ability to transport one’s essence of being anyplace in the world at will. I also believe that advanced practitioners of astral projection can appear to others in “real time”.
I have had a basic capability to astral project myself since I was a teen. I don’t know how I learned this… but I did. It’s almost as if it were inherent in my genes. I have had greater difficulty accomplishing this as I’ve grown older… probably because I’ve had a more difficult time “concentrating” as the cares of the world have crept in upon me. But I also know the capability is still there, deep within my “youthful” mind.
I know that one can appear to another in their “travels”. I know this because recently one of my very best friends, one whom I have not seen or heard from for almost two years, appeared to me in my bedroom. I was fully awake at the time. It startled me so much that she left right away.
It can be done. It is possible. It takes a lot of practice and a lot of focused concentration. It is a unique and enjoyable experience!

Note: be careful who you appear to because when you travel the astral plane, you travel with only the “spirit” body… you travel naked.

No comments: