There are so many opinions. The challenge is sifting through the mindless prattle to find opinions that carry weight and offer value. Hopefully I always leave you with something to think about. Something that gets your mind going and your heart feeling.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Essence of Being


I sense within me exactly what my challenges are. They just appear to elude my pen in being able to put them on paper into a tangible, confront able form. I get awfully close from time to time… but never quite right on the mark.
There are just certain feelings… sensations… internal truths… that are never quite definable in the three dimensional world. The existence of the fourth dimension in reference to emotions and desires is never quite quantifiable to the human mind. It exists mainly in the deepest and most precious regions of the love of the heart.
To know it… one must feel it. To understand it… one must receive it and treasure it in ones immortal soul.
It is a physical, ethereal evidence of the existence of Love, itself.
It is the essence of “Being”, manifested in the eternal “Now”.

No comments: